Service Process Design And Implementation
Combining real-world experience with Best Practice, BundSystemscan design and implement a Service Management System that delivers a high-performing, efficient and consistent service.
By undertaking a Process Design Implementation Project with BundSystems, organisations can expect the following results and benefits:
Improved Service Efficiency and Capability
- A focused and proactive approach to service provision by adopting a consistent approach to handling all faults, queries, and requests.
- Identification of specific areas and techniques that might be deployed to reduce costs.
- Improved service-desk toolset utilization & return-on-investment.
- Removal of obstructive, bureaucratic processes where present.
- An understanding of how best to address any process deficiencies that are found in the environment.
- A clearer understanding of, and alignment to, industry best practice.
- Fewer Change-related issues so less ‘fire-fighting.
- Last but not the least, a solution that will provide the internal Process Champions with experienced external expertise to accelerate the Project to realize the benefits in a much shorter and definitive timeframe.
Improved End-User Service
- Measurable increases in customer service, perception and satisfaction by an increased level of knowledge and support at the first line.
- A reduced number of recurring Incidents.
- Increased user confidence through the reduced negative impact of Change.
- Increased customer commitment through business engagement.
- Identification of opportunities to improve business relationship management.
- Improved organisational learning.
Increased Business Alignment
- An improved understanding of how well the current organizational model fits the current requirements for the delivery of IT services.
Reduced Operational Risk
- An understanding of any significant exposures that exist, particularly concerning elements of technology, or individual skills or staff members.
Improved Management Visibility
- Accurate and meaningful management information resulting in the ability to make informed tactical and strategic decisions.
- A clearer view of requirements and responsibilities.
- Increased visibility and communication of Changes.